(PART TIME ) HAIR SALON ASSISTANT
Who is SHOW SALON?
SHOW SALON is a New designer boutique salon situated in the heart of Eastwood NSW 2122. Over the past 2 and a half years now Show Salon has forged a strong reputation servicing the asian market across Sydney.
SHOW prides itself on being a Sassoon certified salon having learnt the art of precision cutting in London’s world renown Vidal sassoon education academy.Although newly established Show Salon’s signature fusion of classical hairdressing crossed with modern asian hair trendsis rapidly pioneering the way forward with its very own distinguished signature styles.Since its grand opening Show has received over 35 independant five star reviews from satisfied clients on google!
Show Salon is an exclusive appointment only based salon that is known for its exceptional customer service and high level of customisation of technical skills and are experts in product knowledge. Due to growth and high demand within the salon SHOW is now actively offering the opportunity for a Eager salon assistant to Join its highly motivated and talented team
With more salons in the horizon, there will be a lot of opportunities for the successful candidate to grow within this fantastic company.
What SHOW SALON is looking for:
We are actively looking for a talented young person who is self motivated, enthusiastic and genuinely passionate about the hair industry.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a LOVE for all things hair ( Salon experience is a bonus but not necessary)
* Be willing to work a 38 hr week including 2 nights per week and Saturdays
* Be ambitious and open to learning
* Be willing to clean and keep the salon organised each day
* Have a neatly presented appearance and possess good communication skills
* Be a meticulous, tidy person who loves attention to detail
* Be reliable, honest and committed to learning the trade.
* Be a problem solver & above all a Team player
* have a friendly & respectable personality that can get on well with the team and other cultures.
Why work for SHOW SALON?
You will receive your own career progression program to ensure you achieve your short and long term goals
We run weekly, monthly and yearly incentive programs for our team as well as rewarding individual performances based on KPIs
You will receive ongoing support, mentoring and training from leading guest artists
Convenient location ( 2 mins walk from Station)
The salon is fully equipped, you only need to bring your enthusiasm and willingness to learn
If you love people and have always loved hair and want a seriously rewarding career in hairdressing then this is the start you’re looking for.( Experience preferred but not compulsory IMMEDIATE START)
PLEASE EMAIL YOU RESUME TO ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
or alternatively CALL ( MARTIN) 0451973088